February 20, 2011

Just Being Cute

This is my support team! If she eats too much, she "has a big tummy like mommy." She stuffs a number of things up her shirts/dresses and says she "looks like mommy." She adores my belly and likes to hug and kiss her "baby brother." She now prays from him and says she "loves him really really much." It is so cute to hear her talking about him and how she will cuddle him and play with him. I sure hope this love will last after he is here! Hahaha

29 Weeks

Just too cute!

Her hair is getting so long!

Our Valentine flower that we grew!

Valentine Love Bug


I tried this AWESOME new strawberry cake and frosting recipe that is to die for! The cake actually has fresh strawberries and strawberry jello in it! The frosting also has the fresh fruit in it! YUMMY!!!

On Friday Cambree started her new "Tumbling Tutus" class. It's a mix between ballet and gymnastics for 3-4 year olds. SOOOOOOOO cute to watch! They do little dance moves with music and get to jump and do tricks on the long trampoline! She loved it!



2 comments:

Bernie said...

I love your baby bump! Both bumps :) Just so you know, Shelby loved her baby sister before she was born and after she loved her even more. They are just starting to have problems (after 18 months I'm not surprised). Big sisters are so fun! We are excited for you guys.

Aaron and Mallorie said...

that is soo cute!! I can't wait to get Isabel in something like that!!