February 8, 2011

Baby ??? Room

Almost 28 weeks along and getting ready! I'm hoping for some miracle that this little one decides to join us by his due date! Cambree was late and we were induced. I never went into labor on my own or even dilated for that matter... Maybe, just maybe, I will be one of those people to have a quick, natural delivery and not last for days... we shall see! Anyways, we are so excited for this little guy to come and are still on the hunt for the perfect name! At this point it has to be a strong name because he just might be a football star or a soccer player! He is so strong already I'm curious to see how many ribs he's going to break by 40 weeks! Hahaha! Here's a little sneak peak at his new room!

I LOVE Cute Turtles!

I hand painted the entire border... took about a week to finish! The turtles and little polka-dots are wall decals/stickers.


Cutest fuzzy curtains! They are made out of the super soft blanky fabric!


Big Sister's new COWGIRL Boots! She wears them everyday! Somehow her attitude adjusted to match the boots! HAhahaha! She loves my growing tummy and talks about "her baby" everyday! She says I'm going to get bigger and bigger and then pop! Scary, but true! She tries to push my belly button back in and giggles when it pops right back out! Oh the fun we have!

No comments: