March 20, 2011

March 2011

This picture does no justice to how big I feel! Let's just say there is no graceful way to toss and turn all night! I asked Jeff if he's ever tried to roll a triangle block... that's about the best comparison! Less than 7 weeks to go! This little guy is a mover/kicker!

She is getting so excited! These are her new PJ's she couldn't wait any longer to wear! Hot stuff!

She loves her "bumpy hair" after french braids! It is sooo pretty!

Corned Beef, Cabbage, Corn Muffins, Green Jello, and yes, Green Milk!

The eye of the storm! We have had soooo much rain these past few days it's crazy! The river is almost to "flood stage" even with the overflow canals and outlets. Good thing the forecast calls for more rain the next 10 days straight!!!!! AAHhhhhh better get our boat!

Big scary clouds headed our way!

1 comment:

Angela said...

You are so tiny!! Seriously even if you don't feel like it...you are!! I had to laugh at your triangle block...I asked Quinn if he ever tried sleeping with a bowling ball strapped to him...can't wait for him to make his appearance!!