January 19, 2009

Walkin Cutie

We have been enjoying Sunny California Outdoors! Each day has been above 60 degrees and gorgeous! We've had a couple days above 70 degrees! Now that Cambree is walking she is everywhere! We will post more sunny, green grass pictures for you all to drool over! This week we have played on the 3-wheeler, the 4-wheeler, the riding lawn mower, and even the tractor!
Videos and pictures of Graduation and Christmas are still to come!

6 comments:

Katy said...

That sweetie is a natural walker!!! She's SO CUTE!!! Love her outfit! And even without the pictures of the green lawns and trees, I'm drooling already!

zealygirl said...

So cute! Enjoy the weather!

Mrs. Wallace said...

Yes, I am jealous of the weather, I'd trade it anyday. Cambree is so cute, walking all around.

Chris said...

Hello Jeff,Keshia, and Cambree,

We miss you so much. Our little Cambree looks like such a big girl, walking! I wish we could give her hugs and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa in Iowa.

Love,
Grandma

Chris said...

That should have said 6:06 p.m..

Love,
Grandma Chris

Unknown said...

Hello there! I have been searching for your blog for some time and I finally found it! We sure do miss Rexburg and our awesome neighbors! Hope you guys are doing well! Cambree is adorable!

Katie, Tyler & Kendalynn