January 10, 2009
Hello to Everyone!
Yes, we are still alive and we have made it to California! We have been busy unpacking and organizing life. My best friend Brooke got married and my brother and his wife bought a house that we have been fixing up and painting. We haven't been here very long yet we have done sooo much! My parents can only get dial-up internet out here in the country, explaining why we haven't updated our blog since we've been here. I will try to do better now that things have settled down a bit. Our good news... Cambree is now walking!!! Something clicked on Christmas night and she just wanted to start walking on her own! She is doing so well now and is so cute to see her toddling around the house. I have enjoyed the pitter patter of little feet!! She is saying so much and is quite the little entertainer! The weather here is 60 and sunny! It's so nice to go outsde and play! We will soon add pictures and videos of Jeff's graduation and Christmas! Please don't give up on us! We will update soon! We love and Miss you ALL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah, I knew that girl would just do it sooner or later! I miss you guys. I'm jealous about the weather there. How is living with the parents? Some people have good and not so good experiences. One thing to remember though is BOUNDARIES!!!!! Lol. Luv you!
yay! you Made it!!! I'm also jealous of your amazing weather!! That's sooo awesome about Cambree walking now!!!!! So much Fun!!
Awesome news about Cambree! It's so fun to see your blog and see how you're doing! Have you gotten my emails about Carson? Hope you're doing great!
Post a Comment