love your snow angel. i've been really out of the loop lately and didn't know you were leaving! I loved running into at walmart and miss seeing your smiling face. stay in touch, take care and enjoy the california weather...i know bob is jealous! he'll celebrate TEN years next april since he came to rexburg and we don't have any plans to leave yet. maybe someday!
5 comments:
Cute pictures! Love the pink snow suit!!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! I agree, the pink snowsuit is adorable! I'm amazed how you got your sweetie to do a snow angel-- it's so cute!
Super cute pictures! It's a shame that we all can't remember our first snow experience. It's positively delightful!
LOL!!!! I love it!!!
love your snow angel. i've been really out of the loop lately and didn't know you were leaving! I loved running into at walmart and miss seeing your smiling face. stay in touch, take care and enjoy the california weather...i know bob is jealous! he'll celebrate TEN years next april since he came to rexburg and we don't have any plans to leave yet. maybe someday!
Post a Comment