October 21, 2008

New Skills & Talents

Soooooo... anyone have any advice on how to change and dress and standing child? 

Here Fishy Fishy, Here Fishy! 
We now have discovered a new talent besides puckered kissing lips.

Our little Pumpkin's first pumpkin she picked out. 
She rolls it all over the house, pats it like a baby and tries to bite it!

Go Dad!    
1/2 way through the semester to Graduation!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hello, I love the fishy, fishy! She looks way too big in the picture where she is standing. Is she standing on her own very much? Walking? I just want to give a big long distance hug. I don't have any advice on how to change babies standing up, but sometimes if you have a special, new and different toy that she can only have when she get a diaper or sing a fun song or make silly noises and get her to laugh, you may just distract her enough to get the job done fast. Love, Mom/Grandma

Angela said...

Hey you guys! Its been a long time...I stumbled across your blog and I had to say hi! I'm so excited that you have a blog I can't even tell you! come see our blog!

Jessica Ryan said...

Hey Keisha!! I saw your blog on Brittany's and thought I would come and take a look. Cambree is SOOOOO cute in these pictures. We miss seeing you guys more!