October 28, 2008

Halloween Family Fun

So... it's not Halloween yet, but we had our ward party and it was a blast! Mine and Jeff's  costumes only cost us $4 total! The roll of tape and fabric for our hats! Of course the hats took me like 3 hours to sew but hey... we looked good! Jeff wore a ball and chain and I had my hand cuffs on.
I made a pumpkin pudding pie and won 1st place!

Full body shot of our Jail Break outfits!

4 comments:

Tim & Alicia said...

Costumes?!?! I never even considered costumes for us, and thought for about 2 seconds before deciding she's little and it will be too darn cold to bother. Maybe if we lived in a ward instead of a branch things would be different. I did buy a halloween t shirt though...

Cambree's grins are always so huge! I can't say that we have any experience with tricky diapers of any kind. Ellia's can be very accurately discribed as cheese turds, and have been for a long, long time.

Heidi said...

Keshia, those are awesome! What a sight! Cambree looks darling and the costume really turned out! Luv you guys!

The Fabulous 5 said...

Hey, where did you get your costumes?

Barbara said...

Ok...this is it! I tried to send this three times...but my computer intellegence is failing me!!!
Your costumes are great!!! And Cambree is the perfect prema ballerina! Dad and I won 1st place in our costume contest at the ward party!
Well, I have to go wait for my three trick or treaters to show up.
Have fun and Happy Halloween.
Love, ma