Cambree did Awesome at her swim lessons this year! Besides the first day freakout, she loved the water!
Fridays were "diving board day" and she didn't want to try the first week but by the second week she was praying to not be scared! It was pretty cute! Well, as you watch this video I wish I could see your reaction! Watch it over again and listen to the people watching! All I can say is OUCH! HAhaha she said it didn't hurt! Pretty good form! I was so proud of her! I didn't even talk her into it. Usually I try to persuade her into doing things but this time when she protested that she didn't want to go off the diving board I just told her that it was ok. Then she was the one who said she wanted to try! Big girl!
1 comment:
She has grown up so much! Fun to catch up with you. I can't wait until Ella does swim lessons...should be very interesting. Keep enjoying Cali!
Post a Comment