Cambree loves to sing Christmas songs and she loves to sing them as loud as she can. She loves Jingle Bells,Frosty the Snowman, Santa Clause is Comin to Town and her favorite is the 12 Days of Christmas! Even more than the songs, She absolutely LOVED Santa this year!
Look how big her smile is!
Thinking hard about what she wants for Christmas!
I'm so happy Santa came to our Ward Christmas party this year because I got to take all the FREE pictures I wanted! Last year at the mall I couldn't take a picture unless I bought one for $15!!! Crazy! She was just so excited to see him and tell him that she wanted all 3 Toy Story movies and a Jessie & Bullseye doll for Christmas! Luckily Santa has family to help deliver!
1 comment:
She is looking so grown up! I love how excited kids get about Christmas it makes this season so much fun.
Post a Comment