November 17, 2010

New Addition

Just in case you missed the official announcement...

Oesterle family of 3 will soon be 4!
Arriving May 5th 2011

Currently we are 16 weeks (4 months) and the belly is growing! I can feel the baby twitch every once in a while but nothing major so far! We have decided to go with midwives this time around and I think it is going to be a much better experience! We are very excited and Cambree can't wait to have her own baby to play with! She always tells me "Mommy, I want two babies like our neighbors" (they have 6 mo old twins!) I told her she only gets one and I think she will survive just fine! She is such a caring mommy to other kids and her dolls. I have never seen a three year old so concerned for other children. If a baby is crying she wants to help make them happy! She is going to be a WONDERFUL big sister! I am excited to take her to our next ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby! She will love to see him/her! Dec 17th is the date and we can't wait!

5 comments:

Smithson Family said...

Congratulations!!! Two are so much fun! Glad to hear that you guys are doing well.

Diana said...

Congrats, congrats!

zealygirl said...

Congrats! I hope your pregnancy goes well!

Katy said...

YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

alma and nicole smith said...

AHHHHH, i missed the announcement and i'm so excited for you guys!!! congrats. just about 2 months behind us yeah? well, i can't wait to find out what you're having either. hope you are feeling good! we miss you!!