July 29, 2010

Tea Parties and Summer


Waking up with a little too much energy this morning! I love that she is yelling and saying some of the words with her "goof ball voice!" Just enjoying the toddler before she's a teenager!


Tea Party/Picnic
She washed all the dishes and helped to make all of the food! She even mixed the Lemonade all by herself! It was so cute how she would keep passing everyone the food and refilling our cups! She's quite the little hostess!

Practicing her kickers (this is the pool/horse trough that I grew up with!)

Having fun with her cousin Kylee

Just lounging around our pool at home!!! This is the California Life!

1 comment:

Jo Lynn said...

She is such a doll and I LOVE the trough you grew up with, you should take professional pictures of her in it. I think it's adorable how they love to have tea parties and how it comes so natural to them. Yeah, so excited you have a blog!!