March 10, 2010

YEAYYYY!!!

MY PARENTS ARE GETTING BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, you read that correct! I'm so excited! They are doing it next Saturday (March 20th) on my Mom's Birthday! We are going to get a cake that says "Happy Re-Birthday"! Just wanted to let you all know!

(Family Members - Please pass the word along!)

7 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations!! That is great news!!

elise blaine said...

oh my gosh!!! that rox!!!!! im sooo very excited for you and them and .... yeay!!!!!!

The Fabulous 5 said...

YEAH...I am sharing in your excitement. I know how long you have wanted this to happen. I am So excited for you!!!

Heidi said...

YAY!!! Hey Keish, what is their address?

Smithson Family said...

That is sooooo awesome! I am really happy for you and your family. Way to go Jeff for getting your family on board, starting with you:)

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

how great! That's very exciting and happy, happY!

alma and nicole smith said...

That is some of the best news I've heard in a long time. Congratulations to all of you. I know its been a long time coming!