February 11, 2010

P is for Princess

Our little princess training went well today! That is until we tried to take the dress off!!! She's really really into the Barbie movie The Princess and the Pauper right now and wants to watch it every day. We watched it yesterday morning and when I got home from YW last night she was watching it again with her daddy! It came with a music CD and I made the mistake of putting it in my car and now that is the only music she will let us listen to in the car!!! Let's just say I have every song and line memorized!!! Funny, because she does too! Tonight at dinner I put one of our wedding pictures on the table as a centerpiece and we were telling Cambree about our wedding day and then I said we are currently living our Happily Ever After and she said "With many, many, many, children" (One of the last lines in the movie talking about the two cats that got married too!!!) We died laughing!!! Hey I guess it's good entertainment for $0.99 (movie and music CD, from Farm & Fleet in Iowa!)
She'll even grab her dress, curtsey and say "How do you do?" or sometimes "How you do?"
She loves to watch herself dance and twirl in the mirror!

Even made her own crown!!!

No comments: