February 23, 2010

Let's Go Fly a Kite!

There's nothing like 70 degree sunshine in the middle of February!!! Oh how I love the California Sun! (Just not July-August!) Enjoy the warmth radiating off these pictures! PS) if you haven't noticed our new "Cambree's Quote Wall" on the right side, you'll have to check it out! We update it quite regularly!! She says many funny things nowadays!

They're ALIVE, I rescued my flip flops from the depths of my closet and oh how happy my toes were!
Cambree's 1st Kite Adventure! She loved it for about 10 minutes then wanted back on the swings/slide!

Who is that goofy person on the playground?!? We almost called the cops! HAhaha

2 comments:

Tim & Alicia said...

Ellia often sings "lets go fly a kite" and likes to pretend using dads ties on the bedpost, cords from the blinds, whatever. We are going to be frozen here for a while longer. Cambree will be a pro by the time we thaw out. When we do, you guys should come and Cambree can teach Ellia how its really done.

Aaron and Mallorie said...

OOOH I want warm weather!! no fair