January 22, 2010

Sassy with a Capital "S"!

So I just noticed that I haven't taken any pictures since Christmas! Shame on me! I've been a little busy dealing with Ms. Sassy Pants lately and I'm throughly enjoying the "wonderful twos"! We'll stay positive for now because... just because! I love how some days I'm ready to scream at her and she starts singing I am a Child of God. Then other times she can really dish the attitude! She's so sweet, adorable, curious and I love her to pieces! (I'm just going to keep on going so I can convince myself not to send her to work with Daddy tomorrow!) One moment we are laughing at how goofy she can be and the next moment Ms Sassy comes to visit. You can see what I mean by looking at our 2 minute photo shoot below! Enjoy the Smiles and the Sass!



She has the prettiest eyes!

The "Cars" rug she is standing on was one of my thrift store bargains of the week! I got it for $3.50 and it's brand new! It has all the characters and the roads go around the town from the movie! She loves to drive her little cars on it!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yes, she is sassy pants! She is soooo stinking cute with the prettiest blue eyes! I miss you guys!

Jeff and Keshia said...

of course she is sassy, just like her mother....