December 20, 2009

Santa vs 2 Year Old!

Lets start by saying I don't believe in bribery, but for a picture with Santa... bring out the big guns! Hershey Kisses were definitely involved in the first picture! A before and after piece of chocolate was provided! I love the smile! It's saying "I'll smile cheesy for chocolate but please don't eat me Santa!"
"OHH Wait a minute... He's looking at me....."
"GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!"
"You make me stand by him again... I'm keeping my eye on him this time!"

Pretty Christmas Dress for 2009


Playing Jingle Bells


Our little Cindy Lou Who! I love how her shoes match the curb!

We went to see Santa at the mall (got there early) waited in line just to find out that he was going to be 25 minutes late and we couldn't take our own pictures unless we bought one of theirs (cheapest was $15, cash only). Sooo... we decided to wait and have one of our friends dress up just so we could get a picture. After leaving the mall we went to the grocery store and when what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a Santa on top of a pepsi tier! (In case you were wondering why Dr. Pepper & Pepsi were all around Santa in the pictures). But hey... it was FREE! Can't beat that! All we ever wanted was to just get a picture of our screaming child with Santa and we got a great one! The little outstretched hand just tugs at those heart stings doesn't it?! What mean parents we are! Probably traumatized our child for life! HAhaha Well, We Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the dress! and the face with Santa.....priceless!

elise blaine said...

soo funny, that genuinely sad face lol priceless, the things we do to these poor kids lol

Heidi said...

Ha, it makes me feel at home at Grandma and Grandpa O's house with the Dr. Pepper in the background!