Hello everyone and Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes! Can't say it was the best Birthday but hey, we made it this far! I've had the flu and now a sinus infection and Cambree had a bad cold, now with two ear infections. We now have proper medication and hopefully will be back on our feet soon. We went to dinner for my official Birthday but that was about it. Jeff even had the day off!!! So sad.......So I have decided that I get a REDO! We are moving my Birthday to this Saturday!!! We had plans to have a picnic lunch at the Temple, Go Bowling in the afternoon (Cambree's 1st Time), then eat a delicious Better than $#@ Cake! Well, we hope that these will now be our activities for Saturday (my other birthday).

Proof that I deserve a REDO Birthday (This is the only picture of me on my Birthday)

Lovely Birthday Wrapping!!! I had to take a picture! Electrical Tape, Christmas & a Shoe Box (the present inside the shoe box was wrapped nicely). Totally my kind of redneck B/Day

I did get pretty flowers from Jeff and cute balloons from my parents.
2 comments:
happy birthday on sat...see i didnt miss it! haha. mines on mon and i hope i wont need a redo. wish we could be together to celebrate.
Hey Birthday Girl. I love this picture of you which looks like you are throwing a temper tantrum in the corner!!! I hope you had an ok one even though you were sick! That sucks.
Post a Comment