FALL is Here!
I love halloween festivities!
We found this Awesome pumpkin patch in Dixon! They had thousands of pumpkins and fun houses and Tee Pees to play in. They had a hay bale pyramid, hay maze, tall grass maze and the world's largest corn maze (2007 Guinness Book). There was a giant pool of dried corn to swim/play in and adult size trikes! Fun Fun! Best of all... it was free! You'll have to watch Cambree's video of her awesome Somersault into the corn!!!












6 comments:
Wow that looked like a fun time!
What a fun little place! I feel inspired to find one here now...Cambree is growing up so much! Glad you are doing well!
That looks like fun!! I cant wait to take isabel to those kinda things!!!
How fun. I wish I were there. Do you have a pumpkin shortage too? The pictures are great.
love,
Grandma O.
I can't believe she is doing summer salts!! Wow, way to go Cambree! That pumpkin patch looks like so much fun! Ah I miss you all!! love ya!
I forgot to add that I love the big trikes. You and Jeff should get some!
Post a Comment