Cambree's 3rd Halloween!
She loved the candy, hated the scary people, loved the pumpkins and hated the saw we carved them with. Overall I have to say Halloween is not her favorite holiday so far. Every time we would go into a store she would perform a death clench on me and say "no pirates, no like pirates, pirates coming to get you all." She thinks all scary creatures are pirates. Funny because she also says there are pirates in her closet. Maybe we shouldn't have taken her on Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland in March!!!
She did love her Dorothy costume and her sparkly, pretty red shoes! I made the costume for under $5, shoes, dog and all! Her dress turned out adorable even though I didn't have a pattern! Hope you enjoy the many pictures! I love High Speed Internet!

Just because we're cute too!










Trick-or-Treating down a friends hallway! Great for younger kids! Fun Party!!!


4 comments:
You did a great job of making her costume! That's awesome! Happy Halloween to you guys!
Hi Our Little Dorothy, Jeff and Keshia,
You look like a darling little doll. We wish you could trick or treat at Grandma and Grandpa's for candy.
Cute outfit, Keshia and you did an excellent job sewing.
We miss you all.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa O.
She's not in Kansas anymore!! Dorothy has flown the coop!
great costume!!!
Post a Comment