June 1, 2009

Easter 2009

Yes, I know what you are thinking. Easter was like 3 months ago....... but I'm just getting brave enough to try to post pictures! It took 10 minutes to post these 4 pictures. I just hit the upload button and keep checking back! Hope you enjoy them because Cambree is the cuteness in our lives! We got 6 new chicks for Easter this year! They are growing faster than Cambree surprisingly! She loved holding them and talking to them. We had to be very careful when we let them out on the lawn because godzilla wanted to step on them. What is it with children and stepping on small moving things? It's like a game to them! I will try to update more often now that I have over come my fear and impatience of dial-up internet!



1 comment:

Mrs. Wallace said...

Cambree is SOOOOOO cute!!! I love your photos and her Easter dress is adorable! We're in Phoenix with Benson's teaching job, so next time we're in Woodland we should hang out. I know it's a long time away, but we're thinking this fall we'll be there.