

As you can see in the background there are a total of three pools. I find it rather funny that they all insisted of piling into the smallest pool together! It also happened to be the warmest! Cousins Kylee (7) and Zoey (3 1/2)
Can't really say all is well here when times are getting even scarier for us! Just when you think things can't get worse, that we'll be going uphill from now on, you hit another cliff and drop on the roller coaster! As most of you know Jeff's original job fell through and we are still living with my parents at this moment and will probably be here until at least JANUARY!!! My parents have been great to help us out so much but we just found out that my dad is on the list to be layed off in June!!!! The city council will vote on June 16th and we will know for sure then if it will happen. Lots of Prayers!
Cambree is still just as cute if not cuter than ever before! She is our water girl and would be content if we just played in the water from morning till bed. It really doesn't matter where it comes from, hose, cup, pool, sink, bath tub, or bird bath. She loves it! We had our first under water experience yesterday and she wasn't quite sure. Her feet slipped out from under her and went face down. Luckly I never leave her side while she's in the bigger pools and I grabbed right on to her swimsuit and pulled her up. She didn't even swallow any water. Let's just say it only stopped her for about 1.5 minutes, then back to play!
Life is fun trying to keep up with her. She runs everywhere and babbles all day. She now uses about 3 words together. "Mor nack pees" (more fruit snacks please) and still uses her signs while saying it. I was SOO surprised last week when she picked up on "No Thanks" the first time I explained it to her. She would scream "NOOOOOO" when I would ask her if she wanted something like juice. I told her that she should say no thanks and now every time she doesn't want something she says "no tanks" It's soooo cute and very polite!
I'm fine and Jeff is now working about 30 hours a week. They found more for him to do and I think they like him! Hopefully things will turn out in Jan. after he finishes the classes he has to take to qualify in Natzi California! Hope all is well with you and we miss you all!
2 comments:
Keshia and Jeff,
It is so fun to see pictures and to read more about what is happening with you all. I'm glad that Jeff is having more work, and that is sad about your dad. Ah, I miss you guys! I'm glad to see Cambree enjoy the water! Love ya!
I'm sorry to hear things aren't going according to plans! I'm sure things will turn around for you guys. We miss you! It was nice to see your pictures.
Post a Comment