Cambree is learning new things everyday but she is now stuck on the word "NO!" Cute but testing! She also likes to say "HI" and wave at every person or car passing us. The following is a list of what she knows. At least what we can remember at this time! I'm sure we missed a few.
Animals:
Doggie (sticks her tounge out, pants and pats her leg)
Kitty (says "wow wow wow")
Horsey (says "eeeee" and signs it with thumb on head)
Cow (muffled "brrrrrr')
Piggy (grunts)
Elephant (raises arm above head like a trunk and makes an elephant sound)
Fishy (signs and says "shhe shhe")
Food:
Milk (says "mok" and signs)
Cracker (signs)
Juice (says "jus")
Cookie (says "koo, koo")
Water (signs and says "awa")
Vehicles:
Airplane (signs and says "owwww")
Car (signs like she's driving)
3-wheeler/4-wheeler (rides with hands and says "brrr" sounds with lips)
She also says "two" when we count 1,2,3 to go down the slide and blows kisses to say goodbye.
7 comments:
How cute! I love this stage where they are learning new things daily! Its so much fun!
I love it when little ones learn to communicate. It's so fun. And just so you know, this "learning new things" phase won't slow down for a long long time, it will just change to different kinds of things. :)
Awwww
Ellia actually left turned away from watching Elmo and came to see Cambree. She sends kisses back!
Very sharp kid you've got there!!
Ah Keshia!!! How sweet! I miss that girl! I still need to connect with you...I am ill right now, but maybe when I'm functioning!!! I miss you all and my little Cambree bear!!
That was so adorable. All of us crowded around the computer and smiled during the whole thing.
I'm glad things are going well for you guys!
So cute! She has grown so fast!
She is growing up so much! SOOOOOO cute!!
Post a Comment