November 7, 2008

Water Baby


Cambree LOVES to play in the water! It's a new activity that keeps her occupied for at least 20 minutes! She likes to get a cup and hold it under the faucet, then drink it! She's such a big girl! It's funny to watch her get on her tippy-toes and reach for the water. She almost fell in one time because she got her little belly on top of the bath rim! We are finding things to do in the house because it is soooo cold outside! If anyone has any ideas of indoor adventures, please let us know!  

6 comments:

Heidi said...

cute and hilarious!! She is growing to be such a big girl. The tippy toes...Lol! How are her first steps coming?

Nikki said...

Does she try to drink the water? I'd love to hear what you learn about indoor activities!

Brandon and Amber said...

Hey girl!!! You guys look like you are doing well. Where are you now? We are in Georgia and have two little ones. Talk about busy!!! Your little girl is so cute.

Chris said...

I thought I would comment on little Miss Cambree in the water. I haven't done this even though I look at this often. I get frustrated becasue google doesn't want to keep my password or something and I have to start an account every time. Cambree is so cute. I love watching how excited she gets. A child's laughter is truly the light of a home. I miss it. Love, Grandma/Mom

Katy said...

I LOVE your blog, you guys look great! Cambree is adorable!! As for indoor activities: hmmmm, going through that right now... all I can say are two words: PLAY DATES (hint hint, call me! :D)

Jenn said...

The library does storytime on Wed & Thurs at 9:30 & 10:30, it's pretty nice.