On Wednesday we got to take a trip to Park City, UT where the 2002 Winter Olympic Games were held and we were able to see all the cool outdoor activities!



We are the Oesterle Bobsled Team!


Future Olympian!

Cambree wanted to catch a little Powder before we left!

Waiting for the Bobsled!

We got a picture with a REAL live Bobsledder!


The Bobsled was the highlight of our entire vacation! It was AWESOME!!! They flew by us at about 80 mph! The videos really show how fast these guys were going!



4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! I also love the thanksgiving pictures!
I love Park City!!! That's so cool that you got to see them in action... and the pictures of Cambree are soooo cute!!!
Keshia!! Fun fun and did I say fun!!!. I wish I was there with you all! I've been up to the bob sledding arena however I have never seen the bob sledders sled. It looks like you guys had some fun!! Cambree looks as cute as can be. Is she taking some steps yet? We all missed you guys at the Oesterle homestead!!! Love ya!
Wow! They do go so fast. Pretty awesome. I am glad you got to go see it because you won't be near there again for a while. We missed you at Thanksgiving.
Love,
Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment