She's up... and going places with a little help from her new toy. We found this walker/push toy for $4.50 in Idaho Falls and what a find it was. Cambree loves it and it's definitely helping her learn to walk. She pushes it all over the house and it's nice that our entire house is carpet because it slows the thing down! We've had our share of crash and burns but she's a little trooper. Another cute discovery is the word "Dad." She is so funny when she says it because she doesn't move her jaw down but she throws her entire head back/up. (She says it really fast)

3 comments:
Too Cute! I can never catch those funny moments on camera. She seems to know she's being cute and as soon as I have the camera she stops! I LOVE the pig tails!
Wow, I have definitely missed out on the pictures of Cambree, she is adorable!!! She has the most amazing blue eyes! I can't wait to see you guys.
I'm so glad that you guys started a blog! It gets easier and easier to do and it is so fun to watch the kids grow up this way. It won't feel like you guys are quite so far, far, far away!
As a kid we always did the honk the nose stuff. I totally forgot about that! I can see that being a new favorite thing to do. Ellia is really into eyes right now. She's usually very gentle. Sometimes though, she tries to pull on my eyelashes, and that really hurts!!
Post a Comment